Type of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and process the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- own cookies: Are those sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service requested by you.
- third party cookies. They are those sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as, for example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time the cookies remain stored in the user’s browser, which may be:
- session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, so that none are registered on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies serves to analyse traffic patterns on the website. In the long term, this allows us to provide a better user-experience to improve the content and facilitate its use
- persistent cookies: These are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate purchase and registration services.
Lastly, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- technical cookies, are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, the control of traffic and data communication, access to restricted areas, carry out the processing of orders, use of security elements and storing of content to be able to disseminate videos or share content through social networks.
- personalised cookies, are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- analytical cookies, are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus measure and statistically analyse the use of the services provided. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the products and services we offer.
- advertising cookies, are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
- behavioural advertising cookies, are those which store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
III. Cookies used on our website
|CMS cookie||PHPSESSID_hjIncludedInsample||Session cookies, CMS functionality.|
|Third party cookie|
|Google analytical cookie||_ga_gid||Anonymous browsing data which allows Anonymous browsing data which informs on what is consulted and how a user navigates within websites. The ga library can configure the following cookies:-utma : distinguishes users and settings.-utmt : to limit the percentage of requests.-utmb : to determine new visits or sessions.|
-utmc : not used in ga.js.
-utmv : collection of personalised user variable data
-utmz : collection of traffic or campaign source explaining how the user arrives to the website
|Google analytical cookie||_gat_UA-xxxxxxxx-x_dc_gtm_UA-xxxxxx-x||Google analytical tracking cookies. Used to limit the percentage of requests. Limited Duration.|
|Google analytical cookie||NIDCONSENTDV||Contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember user preferences and other information. Map visualisation using the Google Maps application.|
|Facebook analytical cookie||.fr||Cookie link on the website to social networks.|
|Doubleclick.net analyitical cookie||IDEID||Cookie used by Doubleclick.net for the collection of information anonymously, including the number of visits to the website, where the visits are from and the websites visited.|
- How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website in your browser settings. In each browser the operation is different, the “Help” function will show you how to do it. Here are some links to the configuration of the currently most-used browsers. You can copy the links and paste them directly into your browser:
.Safari for IOS
On this website we never store our users’ personal data, except for the IP address according to what is described above, unless you wish to register, voluntarily, in order to make requests about our products and services that we put at your disposal or to receive information about promotions and content of your interest.
By browsing and continuing to use our website you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.