- A Wind Sensor or anemometer is often used together with a weather vane for climate control in a greenhouse to automate the opening and closing of windows based on the wind.
- It can also be used as a stop condition in sprinkler irrigation. Its connection to an irrigation controller enables irrigation stops to be scheduled if the anemometer reaches a certain value. This Wind Sensor with 4-20 mA analog output is highly durable in extreme conditions, withstanding wind gusts of up to 180 km/h.
- Maher’s Wind Sensor is robust and resistant. Even in the most extreme weather conditions, this anemometer provides the information needed optimally and 100% reliably, with real and safe values.
- Maher’s anemometer is extremely sensitive and is one of the best wind sensors on the market. Perfect for all kinds of applications, it includes 20 meters of cable and a plug&play system.
- The materials of this accessory are renowned for their high quality on the body and the measuring blades. This means data can be collected and the information on the different wind gusts analyzed.
Enjoy the advantages offered by this wind sensor and start making smarter, safer and more informed decisions today from the values obtained during the measurement. The perfect option for professionals who are concerned beyond essential tasks and who want to obtain the maximum benefits in their growing processes.